Well, we have always been cribbing about the facebook for not giving us an option to add a CTA (call to action) button in the page posts. Finally the facebook has heard our need/criticism and has come up with this interesting feature. However as of now this feature is available only with Facebook Power Editor. The most interesting thing in here is that this can be used in your paid ads as well as the organic posts of your page. Let’s take a look at how to use them with organic posts.
How to add call to action button in facebook?
Open the power editor. Select the facebook page for which you want to create a post and then click on create post link.
Enter the details in the pop up window. You can add call to action button for posts containing links, photos, videos, offers etc in short for all kind of posts that you feed on your page.
- URL - Enter the link URL
- Post text – Brief information about your post
- Call to action – You have multiple options to choose from. You can either select know more, Shop now, Book Now, Download, Sign Up
- Link headline – Use the text that best describes your link
- Display link – This line will appear below your link. One line description about your link
- Description – Here you can describe your link in more detail. Use it effectively so that readers click on your CTA
- Image – Upload a relevant image that will best describe your link.
Once you have filled in all the details, hit create post. That’s it! You can also schedule your post from power editor or see a preview of your post.
This is how your post will appear in the news feed.
|Post in News Feed|
Follow me on Twitter @mahinindia